SpiderGame SpiderGame

Love it!

I love the graphics, and I love the cartoony style of it! The Spider's walking was absolutely awesome, and the background aswell! If you would vary the maps a little, I would give you 10/10!

Abombinaball Abombinaball

Awesome

Graphics are awesome, the game is orginal, and it's great fun. Nice job :)

Bomberia Bomberia

Fun

That's actually pretty fun. Nice job there!

Also, @SLiPCoR, I use firefox aswell, but It don't crash.

StarFire Puzzler StarFire Puzzler

Whoa!

Great game here! And damn orginal. I love the physics, but the game gets too easy. Anyways, nice job
4/5

The cross challenges The cross challenges

D*mn

Great game. But the hell? It looks alot like a game i am making myself. I started some days ago though, so i do hope none say RIIIIIP!

Steer Wheels 2 Steer Wheels 2

Awesome

I love the physics, and this is the sort of game that you just can't stop playing. Only bad thing is that when you fall off the level, you just continue falling (like i did at the pyramide one ._.), but else awesome job.

Venatus Venatus

Lol

You should remove right click. Just right click, and you can cheat through the whole game. So remove right click.

:Gravity :Gravity

Well

That game was funny, and i enjoyed playing it! It was really hard though. The only thing i didn't like was the sounds. You could have used better sounds there. I'll give this game a 7.

Basket ball game Basket ball game

lol

Really great game! Hard, but great. The graphics sucks though, and why the **** do you use a football????
Nice!

Heroes Demo Heroes Demo

Mf...

It was a cool game, but it gets boring to go through the caves so slowly, and some of the graphics was poorly made...

BrokenVoice responds: